Wednesday, February 5, 2014

We've Always Known

When people ask me how my SL husband I have managed to stay together for so long [officially 4 years together this June!], I always tell them one thing: We're just better together than we are apart. Plus, it helps that he's incredibly patient with me because I'm kind of a handful. *laughs*

Style - We've Always Known


Consignment and !bang have teamed up for this round of The Mens Dept with Sweet Nothings. It's two cute little hearts that have sayings on them along with a sweet pose. There are six sayings on the hearts that you can change via menu after clicking each heart. You can move yourself or your partner around with the heart, but if you want to move JUST the heart and not your whole body, click on "Edit Linked Parts" in your build menu and it'll work just fine. I did that here to fit our hands a little better.

The Mens Dept is open now, so go shop!


In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Sweet Red sheer gloss added
Hair: Junia by Truth
Mesh hands by SLink
Nail polish by Hello Dave
Top: Berry in Paloma by coldLogic
Bottom: Wrap Short Melbourne in grey by Emery [FaMESHed]
Sweet Nothings pose & prop by Consignment and !bang [The Mens Dept]

And I don't know what Aldwyn is wearing because who is looking at him when I'm in the pic, right? :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment