Monday, February 10, 2014

Space Study

Okay, I'll admit it. I've never been a huge fan of any kind of "space" theme in SL. But some of the designers for Collabor88 this round have done such a great job, they just might be changing my mind!

Style - Space Study


Second Spaces and MudHoney are two of my utmost favorite home decor and furniture stores in SL, so I was super happy to see them in this round. Second Spaces has items named Supernova and MudHoney has the Jerry office set. I used bits and pieces from both sets to create this "space study" in the very cool Centauri Pod skybox from Barnesworth Anubis, also at Collabor88.

Head on over to Collabor88 to shop! I'm sure you'll find a lot of things that are out of this world!

[Ugh. I'm sorry. I had to make that joke! LOL!]

In This Post:

Supernova items by Second Spaces [Collabor88]
Jerry Office items by MudHoney [Collabor88]
Centauri Pod skybox by Barnesworth Anubis [Collabor88]
It's Aliens UFO by MishMish

No comments:

Post a Comment