Monday, February 3, 2014

Keep Shining Through

I wasn't planning on blogging this outfit because it was just a random "I'm wearing clothes" outfit. But Ulaa stopped by to sit on my swingset last night with me and as soon as she came over, she commented on how cute my outfit was. Well, heck. I can't let an outfit go to waste if I've somehow managed to look cute!

Style - Keep Shining Through


Fishy Strawberry is at FaMESHed with this cool Knit Bomber jacket. It's layered with the buttoned shirt and then the smaller t-shirt. I love layers! The awesome part is that there is a HUD included so you can change the colors of both the t-shirt and the buttoned shirt. Yay for options!

I don't think I've ever blogged Elephante Poses before but I'm loving the Odette poses they have out at The Surreal Complex! They're static poses, but still manage to look very active.

Have a great Monday!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Pink sheer gloss added
Hair: Bryn by Truth
Mesh hands by SLink
Nail Polish by Hello Dave
Top: Knit Bomber by Fishy Strawberry [FaMESHed]
Shorts: Cuffed Denim by Mon Tissu
Tights: Sisley in Calm by Kyoot [marketplace only]
Boots: Stagioni by Maitreya
Necklace: Khaleesi's Temptation by Maxi Gossamer
Pose: Odette by Elephante Poses [The Surreal Complex]


No comments:

Post a Comment