Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hiya, Bunnies!

I'm combining three of my favorite things in this post today - Springtime, bunnies, and shoes!

Style - Hiya, Bunnies!


Fri.day is at Collabor88 with the new Jet heels. I love these because they're kind of vintage looking to me, but still very fresh. These are for the SLink medium feet, so if you STILL don't have feet... sorry for your luck, I guess? :-p

By the way! Fri.day is having a 50% off sale at the mainstore starting TOMORROW! From Wednesday until Sunday, all the treats for your feet [Shoes, socks, legwarmers] will be 50% off! This doesn't include current event items or gacha items.

L’accessoires is having a gacha event with the theme of Timeless Romance right now, and my cute Lovely Bunnies from Atelier Visconti are ready to be won there! You know you need bunnies in your life!

Have a great day, everyone!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Nail polish: Lacquer of Love by Hello Dave
Mesh Feet by SLink
Shoes: Jet in Sage by Fri.day [Collabor88]
Lovely Bunnies by Atelier Visconti [L’accessoires]
Pose by aDORKable Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment