Friday, February 28, 2014

The Beach Is For Lovers

It's the end of February and I don't know about you guys, but I consider the first of March to be the start of spring, no matter WHAT the weather is doing outside! So I ran out to our little beach because I love the water and the sunshine so much, I couldn't wait another day!

Style - The Beach Is For Lovers


Truth released some new hair a few days ago, and two of the hairs come with headbands - one for Lovers and one for Haters. The headbands are detachable, so I'm wearing the Haters hair with the Lovers headband. Such a rebel, right? But both hairs are gorgeous! They're somewhat similar, but the Lovers hair is a little sweeter and has bangs. [My sister is wearing it in her blog post, so you can see it there.] I liked the Haters hair a little more because I don't always look great in bangs. I have a weird head!

Enjoy the last day of February, everyone!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Dolly Red sheer gloss added
Eyes: Promise in Azure by IKON
Hair: Haters by Truth [with the Lovers headband]
Dress: Regatta by Miel
Necklace: Royal by Cae [Whore Couture]
Pose by aDORKable Poses





No comments:

Post a Comment