Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hey Boy, You Got Me On My Tip Toes

Hey! Did you know The Arcade opened?? My family loves to hit it up the first couple of days because we like to sell things at our yard sale [sorry, shameless plug], but also because we just LIKE STUFF! This round is my first time really getting to play in forever because before, I couldn't see anything since my computer was so old. My husband is AWESOME, though, and he got me a LOT of things! Like my Erratic sweater that I thought I'd NEVER get! I woke up this morning so happy!

Hey Boy, You Got Me On My Tip Toes!



I don't think I can ever take the Hazel Oversized sweater off, however, because it's GOT to be the most dang expensive sweater that I own now! But I also got a lot of socks! I love the Eva holiday socks, also from Erratic, because they are just sooo pretty and fit SO well! But can someone tell me what boots work with these socks, please?!

If you haven't spent all your money on gacha, don't forget that FaMESHed is open, too! I'm wearing the Holly hair from Wasabi Pills because I couldn't resist it. Not only is it cute, but it's got the same name as my RL kitty!

Happy shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Holly by Wasabi Pills [FaMESHed]
Mesh eyelids and hands by Slink
Top: Hazel Oversized Sweater by Erratic [The Arcade - Dec]
Socks: Eva Holiday - Snowflakes by Erratic [The Arcade - Dec]
Pose: Alicia by oOo Studio

Soiree - Pom Poms by Tres Blah [The Arcade - Dec]
Books To Beauty by Noodles [The Arcade - Dec]
Cherished Moments - Paws & Claws by Ispachi [The Arcade - Dec]
Bambi Figurine by Apple Fall [The Arcade - Dec]
Stack of Books by Erratic [The Arcade - Dec]
Shawl - Snowflakes by Erratic [The Arcade - Dec]
Kerfluffle Sheep III - Little Lights by Half Deer [The Arcade - Dec]
Granny's Winter Cottage - Throw Rug by 8f8 [The Arcade - Dec]
Bed Set by LAQ Decor
Mansfield Converted Barn by Barnesworth Anubis

No comments:

Post a Comment