Wednesday, December 3, 2014

They Helped!

I'm still having fun with my Arcade goodies! My MishMish Hammies and I did a little baking today. And even though I said I wouldn't change out of the sweater I was wearing yesterday, Coldlogic released and well...how can I resist??

They Helped!


Coldlogic released some sweater and skirt outfits today and they're totally cute! I'm wearing the Love outfit and it's just cute cute cute! They are separates, so you can wear the sweaters and skirts with other tops and bottoms.

Pretty much every Arcade, I have to collect the whole set of whatever MishMish puts out and so it was again with the Baking With Hammies set. The MishMish items are usually retired after that round of The Arcade and not sold again, so it's worth collecting the whole set! Look at their little faces! They are the best kitchen helpers ever! I got my cookie tray and the oven mitts from that set, too.

Have a wonderful day!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Grande 2 by Truth
Top & Skirt: Love by coldLogic
Socks: Eva Holiday - White Reindeer by Erratic [The Arcade - Dec]
Earrings: Elsa by Cae
Baking With Hammies set by MishMish [The Arcade - Dec]
Kitchen Set by LAQ Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment