Sunday, November 30, 2014

Tonight They All Shine For You

I hope your wallets are ready, kids. Here comes the biggest shopping month in SL!

Style - Tonight They Shine For You


Uber opened up today and I just love the Vivi hair that Truth has out for it! It's a big mass of long curls and waves and it just seems so princessy to me!

Speaking of princesses, Fit For A Princess opens up tomorrow and Hopscotch made some super cute tiaras! The Starry Night tiara looks like shooting stars on top of your head! I definitely think I'll be saving this one for my annual New Year's Eve Eve party!

See you next month!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Vivi by Truth [Uber]
Mesh eyelids by Slink
Dress: Schatze by Lacuna [My Attic - ends today!]
Tiara: Starry Nights by Hopscotch [Fit For A Princess]
Pose: Stands 450-459 by !bang [Geeks n Nerds]

No comments:

Post a Comment