Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book

Happy New Year's Eve!! This post is less of a fashion post and more of a thank you. I wanted to give a HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you to the wonderful designers and event coordinators that took a chance on me this past year and have allowed me to blog their lovely creations and for their fabulous events. I may not have been able to blog as often or as quickly as you might have wanted this year, but believe me when I say that I am grateful for everything! I promise I'll try to do better for you guys in 2015! And of course, an enormous thank you goes to my sweet readers!! I am thrilled beyond measure every time I blog something and someone says, "I had to go buy that!" Without readers, there would never be a reason to blog anything, and don't think that we ever forget that! :)

Have a safe and happy New Year's Eve and I'll see you next year!!

Style - Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book



In This Post:

On Me:

Skin: Katya by Glam Affair
Hair: Minerva by Truth [Uber]
Mesh Body: Lara by Maitreya
Mesh hands & feet by Slink
Dress: Lima by coldLogic
Shoes: Gloria by fri.day
Necklace: Mezzaluna by Cae [FaMESHed, January]

On Piper:

Skin: Mae by Belleza [Group Gift]
Hair: Lory by Wasabi Pills
Dress: Juliana by Bowtique
Shoes: Victoria by Gos Boutique [Group Gift]

Pose: Sweets by !bang
NYC66 Skybox by Trompe Loeil

No comments:

Post a Comment