Monday, September 9, 2013

We'll Just Be In Our Melody

I think I've finally pulled myself out of my Arcade induced haze. *snickers* And that means I'm so so ready for fall! I threw this look together today just by playing in my inventory. Although we do get involved a lot of the time trying to promote the newest things, that doesn't mean that the older items in our inventory need to be forgotten!

Style - We'll Just Be In Our Melody-1

Style - We'll Just Be In Our Melody-2



FaMESHed and Collabor88 are going strong, and The Arcade still has people beating down the door, so I'm sure you all have a lot more to do this Monday than read. Have a great shopping day!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Stained Pink lipstick added
* Vivid Blue eyeshadow added
Mesh hands and feet by SLink
Hair: Giz in Moonstone by D!va [The Arcade]
Jacket: Plume in Earth by coldLogic
Shirt: Charm Blouse in Nostalgia by fri.day
Skirt: Stuart in Earthy by coldLogic
Shoes: Peggy T-Straps in Cocoa by fri.day
Jewelry:
* Fall Into You charm bracelet by Noodles [Collabor88]
* Charmed Necklace by Cae [FaMESHed]
* Bottle Cap Necklace by Mommy'Licious
* Tiny Elephant Studs by Noodles
Poses by !Bang

No comments:

Post a Comment