Friday, September 13, 2013

It Keeps Me Turning Home

Lots of things to do today, so let's get to it!

I wasn't really familiar with Cozy Homes, but I really like the Adora home from them!

Style - It Keeps Me Turning Home - 1



It's a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home and quite cute! It also comes with stilts like in my photo, or with a traditional foundation. This home also has furniture sets for different rooms, like the Adora living room set that you see behind me!

Style - It Keeps Me Turning Home - 2


In my package, the set was all soft linked, so I was in edit mode when I rezzed it and it was a snap to put it all down in the proper place. But it is modifiable, so I know I'll be grabbing pieces and moving things around soon!

Truth released some new hairs this past week, and I wore the new Anessa hair to my brother's birthday party last night. It's so very very cute, I didn't even change my hair today. I just adore the pretty little headband, and even more than that, I LOVE Truth's new HUD system!! It makes it so much easier on my inventory! Plus, my old blonde is back! It's not called Swedish, but well, I know Swedish when I see it. Thank you, Mr. Hawks!!

Have fun and go shop!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Cherry lipstick added
Mesh Hands by SLink
Hair: Anessa by Truth
Top: Turtleneck Basic Sweater by Tee*fy [Collabor88]
Jeans: Flare #6 by Maitreya
Ring: Milu by Donna Flora
Furniture: Adora Living Room by Cozy Homes
House: Adora by Cozy Homes
Pose by !bang


No comments:

Post a Comment