Thursday, September 19, 2013

And All Along I Believed I Would Find You

We had a wonderful party last night! I didn't plan on blogging my dress that I finally found to wear for the party, but well, I logged in and I'm still dressed. And it took me SO long to find a dress, I feel like I should share! :)

Style - And all along I believed I would find you


So like I said yesterday, I went to La Penderie de Nicole night before last, and when I saw the My Swarovski Dress, I knew it was perfect for the party! It's short, but with the neckline being just off the shoulder and having long sleeves, it's both classy and simple. It comes in different colors and there is a same style dress without the crystal pattern as well, if you're not into sparklies.

As much as I like dressing up, I think it's time to take off my heels and go do some shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Baby Pink lip gloss added
Hair: Candy by Truth
Dress: My Swarovski Dress in Pink Gold by La Penderie de Nicole
Shoes: Lauren d'Orsay by Gos Boutique
Necklace: Tennis in Diamond/White Gold by Earthstones
Pose by !bang
Ithil Rond Renaissance Atrium by Alchemy's Attic

No comments:

Post a Comment