Monday, September 23, 2013

It Did Start Out That Way

Okay, okay. I know the theme is Flowers In MY Attic but all I can think about is Flowers In THE Attic. That was my first "grown up" series of books that I ever read and the series that I do still read through usually every year or so. So as lovely as the items are for this round, all I think about is ballet and picnic baskets and starving and arsenic. Sorry!

But um, let's get to some shopping. :)

Style - It Did Start Out That Way


Stellar has some really awesome tights for My Attic. The In Bloom tights are floral but not SO floral that it's too much. They also come with the SLink applier for the feet, which is definitely a must-have in my book these days. Lexi has also made matching In Bloom nails and I am just in love with the plum color! It's so perfect for the autumn season!

Also at My Attic, Pretense has the A Flower For You In My Attic poses. There is a 2 person pose so you can give a friend a flower, and then some single poses for you to pose with your flower. They're very cute!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Kumi Lip Tint in Berry added
Mesh hands & feet by SLink
Hair: Venus by Truth
Dress: Casalle in Plum by coldLogic
Tights: In Bloom in Plum by Stellar [My Attic]
Shoes: Pickford Heels in Plum by Ingenue
Nail Polish: In Bloom in Plum by Stellar [My Attic]
Pose by Pretense [My Attic]
Mansfield Converted Barn by Barnesworth Anubis [Collabor88]

No comments:

Post a Comment