Monday, October 22, 2012

Picture Perfect Memories

The Scorpio round of Zodiac starts tomorrow!! I adore Zodiac, I think the designers always have so much fun with it and make so many things that I just HAVE to have!

Style - Picture Perfect Memories


Bilo has these really lovely Hiba dresses for Zodiac. I just can never have enough casual dresses. Sometimes all you want is something pretty and simple to put on so you can look presentable without having to fuss too much. But you can most definitely dress this up with higher heels and more jewelry. I kept it simple here because that's the mood I was in.

I think the Hiba dress also goes really well with the Coffee Bean jewelry Izzie's has for FAIR! I'm not a coffee addict [anymore] but I think coffee bean jewelry is really unique and fun!

As always, have fun shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Defined by Pink Fuel
* Plush w/teeth Lip Glaze added
Hair: Anais in Rye by Wasabi Pills
Dress: Hiba in Tiger's Eye by Bilo [Zodiac]
Shoes: Alex in Red by G Field
Mesh Hands by SLink
Coffee Bean jewelry by Izzie's [FAIR]
Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
Pose by Status

No comments:

Post a Comment