Monday, October 15, 2012

Loving a music man ain't always what it's supposed to be.

Last night I found myself alone because my dear husband was off being a music man in the non-SL world. [He's a DJ, he's not trying to be a rock star.] So I figured I'd put on something sexy while I waited for him to come home.

Style - Loving a music man ain't always what it's supposed to be


Cracked Mirror is in Cinema and has the cutest things for it! The Starlet Corset and matching Ruffle Knickers appeal to everything girly in me! They're mesh and I'm getting an increasing love for mesh lingerie!

Also at Cinema, MudHoney has the Priya bed! Lots of animations in this one! I'm not sure if I put the curtains on the right way, but that's what happens when I'm left alone.

Truth just released new hair and I am loving the Jemima hair, AND his new color fades pack! I'm so all about different colored hair lately!

And did you hear? SLink released new mesh hands for the women! I absolutely had to fatpack these babies because ... well, look! They come in different poses and you can add your rings to them. The wrists are standard sizes, but the hands resize to YOUR hand size. So if you have tiny baby hands or huge massive hands, the hands are pretty much just your size.

Okay, more shopping to be done!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Shimmer by Pink Fuel
* Swoon lip tint added
Hair: Jemima in Chocberry by Truth
Top: Starlet Corset by Cracked Mirror [Cinema]
Bottom: Ruffle Knickers by Cracked Mirror [Cinema]
Mesh hands by SLink
Ring: Excessive Love by SyDS [Possibly no longer available]
Priya bed by MudHoney [Cinema]
Bertram skybox by Estatica [Cinema]
Pose by aDORKable Poses [Cinema]

No comments:

Post a Comment