Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'll Be Your Teenage Dream

I have always loved a short plaid skirt. Yes, they can sometimes come off as too schoolgirlish, but plaid? Never goes out of style. Plus, this outfit got a big thumbs up from the husband, so yay for that!

Style - I'll be your teenage dream


Eclectic Wingtips did such a fabulous job for FaMESHed this month! The Grace turtlenecks and Allure skirts are just what I've been looking for in SL lately! I went a bit more "young" with my look, but you can easily pair the turtleneck with jeans, or the skirt with tights and boots. I want all the colors now!

You and I...we'll be young forever...

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Opal by Pink Fuel
Hair: Skai in Latte by Truth
Top: Grace Turtleneck in Cream by e! [FaMESHed]
Skirt: Allure in Chocolate by e! [FaMESHed]
Socks: Overknee in Brown by Izzie's
Shoes: Beth in Brown by G Field
Necklace: Mingle Mangle by Undefined Lilies
Pose by aDORKable Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment