Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Always Another Show

As I was mentioning in a comment to another post here, I'm not much of a skin addict. I know, I know. I LIKE new skins, I love love love to go demo skins, but I'm picky and once I find a skin that is ME, I won't change for a while. But, I'm trying to branch out a little bit and find new skins, and you know I'd never lead you guys to an ugly skin that I wouldn't wear myself. So with that said, how cute is the Faith skin from PXL??

Style - Always Another Show


It's a little more mature than my normal younger looking face, but I think that's what I like about it! When I look at a skin, I look at it from head to toe and all the bits in between, and believe me when I say this one is just fab! This one that I'm wearing is the PXL VIP group gift, and if you're in the group [and really, you should be], you can receive 25% off of all Faith skin tones and makeups until October 27th!

Have you been to Zodiac yet? No? You need to go so you can get the Jenny strapless blouse from Pink Outfitters! It's ladylike and simple, but still sexy! I found that the top of the blouse was bigger than what I'm normally used to in a Medium size, so if you're more busty than I am, you should have no problems fitting into this!

Have fun shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Faith in Glitter by PXL [VIP Group Gift]
Hair: Tendency by Magika
Eyes: Utopia in Dark Cerulean by IKON
Top: Jenny Sleeveless Blouse by Pink Outfitters [Zodiac]
Pants: Higgins by coldLogic
Jewelled Owl necklace by Maxi Gossamer
Laquered Etched Silver bangles by Maxi Gossamer
Metallic Gradient Nails by Izzie's
Club Chair by Trompe Loeil
Pose by aDORKable Poses

1 comment: