Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Never Can Say Goodbye

Whenever Ashoka Eales pops into my IM with, "Hey beautiful!" I always know something good is coming. But last night...sadness! Phoenix Rising is closing its doors! I am really down about it and keep hoping it's not true. But, since it is, you can take advantage and hit up their 100L closing sale before the store is gone and pick up cute new things, like the Oda shirt and the Mona pants.

Review - Phoenix Rising - Goodbye :(


This shirt is just so so lovely. I adore the big ruffled collar! The fit is just perfect, I didn't have to adjust a single thing, which is usually not the case as far as prims go! I'm wearing it in black [hey, I'm in mourning!] but there are other colors available.

The Mona pants are nice, basic pants with a button fly. There are also 3 styles of prim cuffs available, which is awesome for when you want a different look or want to wear them with different shoes. I'm wearing them in Grey, and there are other colors as well.

Go hit up the sale and load up on goodies before Phoenix Rising closes. And let's cross our fingers that this isn't really a closing - it's more of a "We'll see you later" type of thing!

Also in this post:

Skin: Isolde #10 in Vivante by Exodi
Hair: Frankie in Almond by Truth
Shoes: Shanti in black by Maitreya Gold
Bracelets: Aubade Bangles by Mariposa
Lashes: Everyday Lash Tattoo by Stellar
Pose by Exposeur

No comments:

Post a Comment