Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back To School With FIR!

I know it's just the beginning of August, but this is around the time when stores start pushing all their Back To School wear. Around my area, the kids start heading back usually in mid-August, so I guess that's why! :)

The new Checker Shirts and Tux Pants by FIR made me think of that perfect "Back To School" outfit that you'd wear on your first day back. You know the one. It has to look casual, like you're not trying too hard, but it has to be new! You can't go back in any ratty old clothes. Save those for the second day!

Review - *FIR* - Back To School


I think I make a cute boy, don't you?

The Checker Shirt comes on all layers, for that tucked or untucked look, and the prim cuffs and collar are modifiable so you can get the best fit. The shirts actually look pretty sweet on girls, too!

The Tux Pants are just nice, basic pants with a slimmer slouchy cuff. Very cute!

I love to see a guy in clean cut basics, and these fit the bill! Guys, get yourselves over to FIR and get shopping!!

Also in this post:

Skin: Thomas v2 by Belleza [Group Gift from a few months ago]
Hair: Eric in Espresso by Truth
Shoes: Bolts Sneakers by House of Curios
Leather Messenger Bag by House of Curios
Pose by Long Awkward Pose
Photo taken at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill sim


No comments:

Post a Comment