Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Preparations

My honey has been away for the past few days, but he'll be home soon. I thought I better start getting ready for his return by putting on something pretty. But I don't know... I think he might be okay with just this outfit.

Style - Preparations


Stellar is at My Slink Obsession with the Eva lingerie, and oh, is it pretty! It has appliers for the Slink Physique body [which I am wearing in the pic] but if you don't have the Physique, there is just regular texture layers in the pack. It looks just as good on the regular body, too!

I think to complete my look, I'll need shoes. I have the perfect pair from Fri.day that are out at Uber this month!

Style - Preparations - Shoes


The Eve heels are are great mix of being sexy, fancy, and supremely wearable with a variety of outfits. They come in several colors and are only available at Uber right now.

Time to finish getting ready!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Betsy by Truth
Physique body, hands, feet, by Slink
Lingerie: Eva by Stellar [My Slink Obsession]
Shoes: Eve by fri.day [Uber]
Poses: Katrina by oOo Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment