Monday, March 3, 2014

You Would Have To Be Half Mad To Dream Me Up!

Last night, our family grew! And to celebrate it, my sister Lolita put together an amazing area for our tea party. Then I put on a hat and well... I knew it was the perfect place for today's blog pic!

Style - You Would Have To Be Half Mad To Dream Me Up!



Zenith is at FaMESHed this month with the Leather Manteau dress, and oh my gosh, is it ever pretty! So classy and ladylike, almost vintage as well. I fell for it the moment I saw it. The dress tends to run a little big [at least, I thought it did] in its sizing so I'm wearing the XS instead of the S like usual.

I love hats in SL but usually only if they come with hair. But how could I resist the Chapeau de Chocolat in Paris Vanille by Enfant Terrible that was at The Arcade?? I just couldn't! With just a little adjusting it worked perfectly with Truth's Snow hair, and also perfectly with the color of my dress.

Here's to a fantastic week!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Dolly Red sheer gloss added
Hair: Snow by Truth
Mesh hands and feet by SLink
Dress: Leather Manteau in cream by Zenith [FaMESHed]
Shoes: Miranda in Taupe by fri.day
Hat: Chapeau de Chocolat - Paris Vanille by Enfant Terrible [The Arcade]
Pose by Kirin

No comments:

Post a Comment