Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Just The Way You Are

I like simple looks. If you're a long time reader of my blog, you know this. I'm not couture. I'm not edgy. I'm not sexy. I'm simple, and I think a lot can be said for simplicity in our lives. So if you're out there feeling less than fabulous because you're not covered in accessories, or you're not wearing the most expensive products, or you're not wearing items that haven't even been released yet, or you're just feeling like you're not good enough, remember this - You're amazing, just the way you are. ♥

Style - Just The Way You Are



In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Dolly Pink sheer gloss added
Hair: Lolita by Truth [Collabor88]
Dress: Warwick in Blue by coldLogic
Necklace: Pemberly by Cae
Pose by Kirin
5th Ave Skybox w/backdrop by Barnesworth Anubis [Collabor88]

No comments:

Post a Comment