Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Let's Focus On The Boots!

Do you ever get dressed and you think, "Yay! I'm cute!" Then you take your pic and oh...maybe not so much? That's totally me today. But let's not focus on anything except these awesome boots, okay??

Style - Let's Focus On The Boots


My friend Wilma stopped over at our place last night and immediately my eye was drawn to her feet. She was wearing the Cowboy Boots with the floral design from COCO. I cannot begin to tell you all how my little Texas girl heart just sang with excitement! So much so that even though I was in the middle of hanging out with my family, I took off and went to buy them. They come with both the sock and no sock option and there are several pretty colors. In fact, I'm headed out now to get them in aqua!

Happy shopping, y'all!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Dolly pink sheer gloss added
Hair: Perla by Truth
Mesh hands by SLink
Nail polish by Hello Dave
Top: Los Angeles Cardigan by Emery
Top: Lucy Lace Top by G Field
Shorts: Cuffed Denim by Mon Tissu
Boots: Cowboy Boots w/Floral Design by COCO
Pose by Pretense

No comments:

Post a Comment