Monday, June 24, 2013

Love Is A Verb In My Room

Summer is definitely here! I don't know about you guys, but some days during the summer, I'm awfully lazy with the heat. All I want to do is lay down in a beautiful bed, in a nice cool room, and just rest.

Style - Love Is A Verb Here In My Room


There are three really awesome events going on right now - Zodiac, The Garden, and Summerfest! And there are lots of gorgeous home and garden items at the events! I'll admit that I'm being super super lazy at the moment and I don't know exactly which event certain things in my room will be found at, but it really just means that you need to hit all three events and check them out. I'm sure you don't mind, right? :)

Events You Need To Go To:

Zodiac - Cancer Round
Summerfest '13
The Garden

Stores Where All This Stuff Came From:

Cheeky Pea
Floorplan
The Loft
Pilot
Pixel Mode
Second Spaces
Mudhoney
Funky Junk

No comments:

Post a Comment