Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me.

Two great events are going on right now - Zodiac and The Arcade! I swear, if you think there's nothing to shop for this month, you're living under a rock because there are so many great items out there on the grid right now, I wonder if the designers have slept in months!

Style - I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me.


From Zodiac, DCNY has this great Twin Rose tank and skirt set! I'm wearing it in pink, of course! And Adorkable has a nice little pack of Smart poses for you, too!

Now I'll admit to not being much of a Glam Affair fan in the past, but oh my GOSH, the Lulu skins from The Arcade just stole my heart!! I couldn't rest until I got them all! [Well, until my husband got them all for me. I'm really crashy right now and he's way way better at this gacha stuff than I am. Thanks, honey!] The pretty Lory hair from Wasabi Pills was also on the "must have" list, along with the fabulous Fairy Tale charm bracelet and Enchanted Rose necklace from Noodles! I'm a huge Beauty & The Beast fan and that rose in a jar is my favorite thing about the movie.

Now shoo shoo... it's time for more shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Lulu #1 by Glam Affair [The Arcade]
Eyes: Destiny in Cerulean by IKON
Hair: Lory in Rye by Wasabi Pills [The Arcade]
Mesh Hands by SLink
Polish: Fadey Stripes by Ch'Know Nails
Top & Skirt: Twin Roses in Pink by DCNY [Zodiac]
Shoes: Vintage 2-Strap Pumps by SLink [Need the medium feet for these]
Fairy Tale Bracelet by Noodles [The Arcade]
Enchanted Rose Necklace by Noodles [The Arcade]
Pose by aDORKable Poses [Zodiac]
Fox Tent by Floorplan [The Arcade]

No comments:

Post a Comment