Friday, June 28, 2013

A Sidewalk Sundae

I used to be a huge cake fan. Layer cakes, bundt cakes, cupcakes... all cakes, all the time! LOL! Okay, not that bad. But lately, I've been more into ice cream. I am all about the ice cream!

Style - A Sidewalk Sundae



What Next came out with this cute cute Sandbridge Ice Cream Cart for The Garden this month, and I love it! I'm starting to think I might need to hit a growth spurt, though, because I can't see into the cart to pick my ice cream!

And like I mentioned yesterday, I'm still on a huge Coldlogic kick after their new release. The Matthews dress is soooo summer perfect! It's LOW in the back, but not so low that I've got any butt cleavage going on, so yay for that! But this is just so pretty and airy that I want to wear it forever.

I don't know about you, but I have more summer shopping to do!

In This Post:

Skin: Lulu 04 by Glam Affair [The Arcade]
Hair: Candy in LightBlondes01 by Truth
Mesh hands & feet by SLink
Dress: Matthews in Sea by coldLogic
Shoes: Ilena Sandals in Aqua by SLink
Necklace: Gypsy by Earthstones
Tattoo: Guanshiyin by CoLLisions [Zodiac]
Pose by !Bang
Sandbridge Ice Cream Cart by What Next [The Garden]
Seaside Pier by Barnesworth Anubis [The Garden]

No comments:

Post a Comment