Monday, June 7, 2010

Today's Gaze - Not that kind of girl

Although it's not officially summer yet, in my neck of the woods, it sure feels like it! [Hello, 100 degree temperatures!] When it's hot, a lot of us find ways to take our dates and fun indoors. Not in that way, pervies! ;) Today I've created a look that says, "Yes, it's hot, but hey, let's keep this date casual, okay?" And casual it is, because I'm not wearing all that much!

[All SLurls will be at the bottom if you don't feel like reading.]

Review - Today's Gaze - Not that kind of girl


The Ruffle Halter top by Hucci is just super cute and sexy in that "Girl next door" way. The bottom band goes around the back and the long neck ties drape down in a way that would make someone just want to give them a little tug to see what happens. And of course the front is low and quite cleavage baring!

My jeans come from new-to-me store Twisted & Spoiled, and I'm wearing them in True Blue. When I first bought them, I thought, "Are the shadings and highlights too harsh?" But the more I look at them, the more I like them. I definitely want to go back and get some more!

The simple Freedom Flops by Surf Co. on my feet are probably my favorite flip flops in SL right now, and it's not unusual for me to pair them up with all kinds of outfits. My hair is an older style, Sasha, by Truth. I say older, but it's really only from January. Of course, in Truth Hawks language, that's pretty ancient since he manages to put out 2-4 styles a week. My pose is from Olive Juice, and if you're not familiar with that pose store, you better get familiar with it. Super cute poses!

The set I'm in is The Pub from CLICK, which I mentioned a few days ago when I talked about their contest. There are poses in the photo set for both singles and couples, and all kinds of props! It's really just a fabulous set and if you're like me and you get tired of having to stage your own sets for photos, I highly recommend CLICK photo sets to you.

Stay cool, summer babes!

In this post:

Skin: Elle #17 by Belleza
Hair: Sasha in Swedish by Truth
Top: Ruffle Halter in White by Hucci
Jeans: T&S Jeans in True Blue by Twisted & Spoiled
Shoes: Freedom Flops in White by Surf Co.
Pose by Olive Juice
Set: The Pub by CLICK

1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear, I don't know what I did to deserve those kind words. Thank you Ali! <333 Always love your style and how your pics tell a story all on their own :)

    ReplyDelete