Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just Exhale

Have I ever mentioned that I simply love Phoenix Rising? I have, haven't I? My love continues to grow in leaps and bounds, and their new lingerie line is the reason!

Today I'm wearing the Exhale lingerie. It seemed a little more on the burlesque side to me [I think it was the gloves] and so the boots and hair just seemed to fall into place when I put it on.

Review - Phoenix Rising - Exhale


What can I possibly say about this set? It speaks for itself! Super sexy, awesome details - you'd be nuts not to want this! There are also other lingerie sets in the collection and of course other colors. You will find something you love, I just know it!

Phoenix Rising releases their lingerie line later this evening, and you will definitely NOT want to miss out. Check the vendor ads, you might even see some of your favorite bloggers! ;)


Also in this post:

Skin: Ember - HoneyB makeup by Pink Fuel
Hair: Tilly in Streaked Swedish by Truth
Boots: Burlesque by Gos
Poses by Exposeur


No comments:

Post a Comment