Monday, June 28, 2010

From her cowboy boots to her down home roots

When I think of L`Abel, I think of elegant, ladylike clothing because that is most definitely what you get. However, when I was trying on the new Mily dress, I happened to be wearing red boots at the time. As beautiful as this dress is, it suddenly reminded me of the rodeo princesses I've seen here in Texas, so I had to style it that way. I think it works!

Review - L'Abel - Mily


The dress is just gorgeous. Big fluffy sculpted skirt, wonderful texturing, and a cute little cap sleeve on one shoulder. I'm wearing it in the Silver color, but there are other colors available as well.

The whole L`Abel summer collection is just amazing, and I'll be showing more here in the blog in the next few weeks, but you'd do yourself a big favor if you'd just go to the to shop!

Also in this post:

Skin: Elle #15 by Belleza
Hair: Lucille by Truth [Modded for hat]
Hat: Ween Cowboy Hat by Reek
Boots: Western boots in Red by J's
Pose by Exposeur
Photo taken at Butterdish


No comments:

Post a Comment