Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Just A Little Sweet

I'd like to give a special "Hello!" to anyone looking at my blog for the first time via the Old London Docks fashion feed! Welcome! I'm sorry I'm boring! :)

One awesome thing about our Grand Canyon vacation is that we have a bakery just a little ways from the lodge. So when I don't want to make the bigger hike up to the coffee shop, I can pop in here and grab a cupcake. Because really? Hiking in heels is not for the faint of heart.

Style - Just A Little Sweet


I really think the Rayna jumper from Drift for The Liaison Collaborative this month is adorable! It's very simple, but there are HUDs so you can change the color and the fabric of the jumper. I'm wearing it in blue tweed, but you can also wear it in a different color and a cotton fabric.

Ingenue released the Grady heels for Collabor88 this month, and they're just perfect! I should have gotten a better shot of them [sorry, I have vacation brain] but there is a tiny little key hanging off of the button on the strap. So cute! You will need the Slink medium feet for these.

Have a great humpday!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Shae by Truth
Mesh hands and feet by Slink
Nail Polish by Hello Dave
Outfit: Rayna Romper by Drift [The Liaison Collaborative]
Shoes: Grady by Ingenue [Collabor88]
Poses: Stands 440-444 by !bang [Pose Me Amazing]

No comments:

Post a Comment