Sunday, October 19, 2014

Had To Get Away

Happy Sunday! If you don't follow my personal blog, you might not know that my family and I are on vacation this week! We just arrived here last night, so today I had a chance to explore a bit. And it's a good thing I have new boots to go hiking in.

Style - Had To Get Away

Style - Had To Get Away - Boots


Fri.day is at Collabor88 this month with the Wendy boots. These are awesome! I have been looking for lace up boots like this for a while, and the fact that they come with a sock top is even better. You don't have to wear the top, but it's super cute. The sock, laces, and eyelets are all color change with a HUD, and you can resize through the HUD as well. For those of you who are into just a little bit of mayhem this Halloween season, there is even a little blood splatter you can put on your boots.

I hope everyone has had a marvelous weekend!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
Hair: Roberta by Wasabi Pills [FaMESHed]
Mesh hands by Slink
Top: Graves by coldLogic
Shorts: Kloss by coldLogic
Boots: Wendy by fri.day [Collabor88]
Vintage Camera by AMITOMO
Poses by Bauhaus Movement [The Liaison Collaborative]

No comments:

Post a Comment