Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hey-yay-yay Yeah!

The title of my post today doesn't mean anything. I've been watching a marathon of Dawson's Creek lately and on the Netflix version, there is a different theme song than when it first premiered, and now it's stuck in my head.

Now let's look at my legs and feet!

Style - Hey-yay-yay Yeah!


Fri.day has made some awesome things lately! The new Lovegood.Heels are for the Wizarding Faire and they are precious. They are made for the SLink flat feet [the AvEnhance version] so you'll need to have those. They are the sweetest little mary jane style shoes with a thick kitten heel. They come in all the House colors [like Lion, Snake, etc], plus some basic dark colors.

The new Knee.Socks are the perfect pairing with the shoes, too! I've been looking all over for some great socks that have mesh tops and SLink appliers, and these are just what I wanted. The mesh tops come in different sizes, but they are modify if you need to fix them to fit your legs.

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

In This Post:

Skin: Harley by Pink Fuel
* Sweet Red sheer gloss added
Mesh hands and feet by SLink
Hair: Vivienne by D!va
Outfit: Ambrose Combo by coldLogic
Shoes: Lovegood.Heels in Black by fri.day [Wizarding Faire]
Socks: Knee.Socks in Chocolate by fri.day
Pose by aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment