Friday, July 12, 2013

Wide Open Spaces

Oh, Mr. Hawks. I swear, when he releases a hair, the only thing I want to do is put it on and run around in it.

Style - Wide Open Spaces


Genesis might be my favorite out of this week's releases. It's long, beautiful, and with a great little braid. Love love love!

Also, if you were waiting for Truth to release at FaMESHed, the hair is there now, and it's similar to Genesis but with a side braided loose ponytail. It's gorgeous, too!

I have to go check out my head some more!

In This Post:

Skin: Lulu 02 A by Glam Affair [Collabor88]
Hair: Genesis in LightBlondes01 by Truth
Mesh Hands by SLink
Eyes: Vanity in Clarity by IKON
Top: Peace Blue by Emery [FaMESHed]
Skirt: Estelle Fluffy in Black by Tee*fy
Ring: Devotion Bridal by Earthstones
Pose by !bang

No comments:

Post a Comment