Sunday, July 7, 2013

I don't believe in getting even but giving what you deserve.

There are some places you NEED to go shopping at!

Style - I don't believe in getting even but giving what you deserve


I wasn't aware of Atelier Visconti until the Home Expo in May, but they're turning into one of my faves! I love the Etienne outdoor set. It's just so pretty and really goes in any setting, from a green grassy forest to a sunny beach.

When I saw the new Bounty skirts from Cracked Mirror for FaMESHed, I just squealed in delight! Matched with the new Layered Tanks, they make the perfect casual summer outfit!

Also at FaMESHed, Maxi Gossamer has some awesome new jewelry for us, like the Aphrodite's Dream necklaces and bangles. The necklaces come in different versions, and both come with different metals and the ability to change the color of the stones.

Happy shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Lulu 01 by Glam Affair
Hair: Candy in LightBlondes01 by Truth
Mesh Hands by SLink
Top: Layered Tank in Green/Purple by Cracked Mirror [FaMESHed]
Skirt: Bounty in Dark Blue by Cracked Mirror [FaMESHed]
Jewelry: Aphrodite's Dream by Maxi Gossamer [FaMESHed]
Pose by !Bang
Etienne set by Atelier Visconti

No comments:

Post a Comment