Thursday, March 21, 2013

Suddenly Last Summer

I know, I know. We JUST got to spring and already I'm thinking about summer?? I can't help it! I'm a total summer girl! When I tried on the new Nox jumper in Candy from Coldlogic yesterday, I immediately thought, "Oh, that's a summer vacation outfit right there."

Style - Suddenly Last Summer


You can't really tell from this photo, but the back is totally open! Love love love! Coldlogic released a LOT of gorgeous items yesterday, so you'll want to hurry on over there to shop!

Now where is that cabana boy....

In This Post:

Skin: Ava #2 by Belleza
* Pale Matte Lips 3 added
Hair: Laurie in Swedish by Truth
Jumper: Nox in Candy by coldLogic
Shoes: Angelina Peeptoe by Gos Boutique
Sedona Valley Gypsy bangles by Maxi Gossamer
80's Round Nails by Izzie's
Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
Pose by aDORKable Poses
Photo taken at Mittandraland Mermaid Haven

No comments:

Post a Comment