Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's Time To Begin

The first day of Spring is rapidly approaching, and I am thrilled! I love the start of new seasons, but spring is a special favorite because it is such a rebirth of life. In my opinion, of course. :) And I'm also just so happy with all the lovely spring clothes that are hitting the grid!

Style - It's Time To Begin


Gos Boutique's new Lolita espadrilles are ridiculously cute and so very very perfect for spring! If you remember, Gos had espadrilles years ago, but these ones look even MORE amazing because they are mesh and have the foot & sheath so that it fits a LOT better than the old ones did. The espadrilles also use the Colour+ system, meaning that if you buy one pair in blue and later buy one pair in red, you can mix and match the colors of the ribbon, seam, toecap, and laces using the included HUD. I'm only wearing mine in Dusk Blue, but I had a ball mixing up all the colors to get a bright and cheerful look! These shoes are exclusive to The Boutique currently.

OneBadPixel released some new items recently, including these fab Cuffed Denim shorts, which I'm wearing in a floral print. I had a pair almost exactly like this in RL when I was younger! These shorts fit SO well, too! Sometimes mesh shorts tend to give me a really super huge bubble butt or cut off weirdly, but these are perfect!

Drift is one of those stores where every time they come out with something new, I just get super happy! I'm wearing the new Hangover tank, which is just a cute strappy tank that has removable ruffles at the bottom. I'm not wearing the ruffles today because I was just thrilled to death to find a short mesh tank, but the awesome part is that you can change the colors of both the ruffles and the tank separately. How much do you love options like that??

Well, I'm off to play with my new spring clothes!

In This Post:

Skin: Ava #2 by Belleza
* Pale Matte Lips 3 added
Hair: Froukje in Swedish by Truth
Top: Hangover Tank by Drift
Shorts: Cuffed Denim Shorts in Floral 1 by OneBadPixel
Shoes: Lolita Espadrilles by Gos Boutique [The Boutique]
80's Round Nails by Izzie's
Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
Pose by !bang [Zodiac - Aries round]
Treehouse Cottage by Trompe Loeil [Collabor88]

1 comment: