Tuesday, January 15, 2013

You Were Only Waiting For This Moment To Arise

I love when new stuff comes out. I really do! And I love it even more when it's pretty pretty pretty!

Style - You Were Only Waiting For This Moment To Arise


Ava is a new skin from Belleza, and I fell in love with it at first demo! In fact, and I hardly EVER say this about a skin, but I have not seen anyone in it who doesn't look amazing. If you fatpack it, you get the whole lipstick bundle, too, although you could just buy the plain skin and then the lips and then use whatever eye makeups you like. It's quite versatile! I fatpacked, of course, because it's what I do.

Truth released new hair and Edith may be my favorite of the three new releases. It's a gorgeous long hair topped with a casual knit cap. More hats and more accessories on hairs, please!!

Cae is in Collabor88 this month and she's spoiling us with the loopy swoopy Guinevere set. Look how cool the necklace is! And the earrings, which you can't see under my hair, have not left my ears since the first of the month.

Go do some shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Ava #5 by Belleza
Hair: Edith in Seasand by Truth
Eyes: Eternal in Earth by IKON
Dress: Palmer in Black by coldLogic
Necklace: Guinevere by Cae [Collabor88]
Pose by Marukin [Collabor88]

No comments:

Post a Comment