Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What wine goes with Captain Crunch?

I don't really drink at all, but I felt like there just HAD to be wine bottles on my new Cabinet Hutch by Trompe Loeil for Collabor88. But don't ask me what wine goes with what food. I'd never be able to tell you.

Style - What wine goes with Captain Crunch?


SySy just released her new Rayures pants. Total love! I do so love both pinstripes and wide legged pants. The pants come in both lengths for heels and flats.

All I can think about is cereal now, so I'll go eat, and you go shop!

In This Post:

Skin: Ava #0 by Belleza
* Pale Matte Lips #5 added
Hair: Laurie in Seasand by Truth
Top: Hana in White by Redgrave
Pants: Rayures in Sky Blue by SySy's
Shoes: Alex in Gray by G Field
Necklace: Erzulie's Love Charm by Maxi Gossamer [Collabor88]
Cabinet Hutch by Trompe Loeil [Collabor88]
Pose by aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment