Friday, November 2, 2012

Just Breathe

Have you made it out to FaMESHed for November yet? If you have, then you must have fallen in love with the new Woolsworth dress from Cracked Mirror. I mean, look at it! How could you not??

Style - Just Breathe


I am a TOTAL argyle fan, so the lovely little sweater on top of the long shirt dress is just total love for me. I had originally put jeans on under this dress, which looked great, but then I decided to go ahead and pair it up with the Basic Tights from G Field.

Remember that FaMESHed has a new location and build, so be sure to update your landmarks!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Defined by Pink Fuel
* Lip Glaze in Affection added
Hair: Christy in Lemon Tea by Wasabi Pills
Dress: Woolsworth in Blue/White by Cracked Mirror [FaMESHed]
Tights: Basic Tights in Navy by G Field
Shoes: Vilda in Duck Blue by G Field
Mesh Hands by SLink
Pose by aDORKable Poses
Photo taken at Finlandia

No comments:

Post a Comment