Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy November!

Happy November, dear readers! I hope you all had a safe and fun filled Halloween. I don't eat a lot of candy any more, so getting new Coldlogic dresses was a better treat for me!

Style - Happy November!


The new Palmer sweater dress is just wonderful! I think I like that I could easily pair this with jeans or put a turtleneck underneath. You all know how I do love options with my clothes!

Truth released some great hair a few days ago, and I'm totally in love with the Josie hair. This reminds me of how my hair normally is here at home - scooped back into a messy bun, usually some some random braids here and there. If you wear any of the fades pack colors, there is the option to have a colored braid or a plain braid. I'm just wearing the plain one in this photo.

Did you hear the news? Auxiliary finally opened!! If you're in the group, you can pick up a box of gifts that includes this awesome Oversized Leather Tote. I simply adore huge purses because I carry a ton of stuff with me always, so you know I love this!

Happy shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Defined by Pink Fuel
Hair: Josie in Frappacino by Truth
Dress: Palmer in Brown by coldLogic
Boots: Equestrian by Gos
Bag: My Oversized Leather Tote by Auxiliary [Group Gift]
Accessories:
* Coffee Bean casual necklace by Izzie's [FAIR]
* Mesh hands by SLink
Pose by aDORKable Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment