Friday, September 21, 2012

Dirty or Clean?

I'll admit it, I have a very long nighttime beauty routine! What? You think this kind of face is just natural? No way! Because I spend so much time in the bathroom, I always like to make sure it's clean and neat. My husband, however... well, you know men.

Style - Dirty or clean? - 1


Of course, I'll forgive him. After all, sometimes you just have to get dirty to get clean!

Style - Dirty or clean? - 2


In This Post:

On Me -

Skin: Kumi in Defined by Pink Fuel
Hair: Briony in Mocha by Truth
Outfit: Cotton Slip Set in Teal by paper.doll [FAIR]
Medium Height Barefeet by SLink
Poses by aDORKable Poses [Zodiac - Libra cycle]

On Aldwyn -

Skin: Crow by Nivaro
Hair: Jackson by Exile

HISbath by HISpose [FAIR]

Bathroom items by MudHoney and Cheeky Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment