Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Did Bach Ever Eat Pancakes At Midnight?

I'll be the first to admit I don't pull off "gothic" very well. I have friends who do and do it extremely well, but it's not really my style. But I knew immediately that I wanted to wear The Witching Hour by Indyra Originals for FAIR when I saw it. Then when I saw the L'Opera hat by Tres Beau for the You Go To My Head hat hunt - well, I knew I had today's outfit!

Style - Did Bach ever eat pancakes at midnight?


The dress is very short and slim fitting, and comes with the stockings. My favorite part of it is probably the brooch and collar. I like ruffles! And I think the hat is just awesome! I had never heard of this hunt, but after seeing pictures of the offerings, I think I might have to do it!


In This Post:

Skin: Kumi in Pure by Pink Fuel
* Berry lip tint added
Hair: Guinevere in Mahogany by Truth
Dress: The Witching Hour by Indyra Originals [FAIR]
Hat: L'Opera hat w/rose by Tres Beau [YGTMH hunt]
Boots: Burlesque by GOS
Godswood Garden skybox by Trompe Loeil
Pose by Status

No comments:

Post a Comment