Monday, August 13, 2012

When I Dip, You Dip, We Dip!

I used to dye my hair a lot when I was younger. I've had hair that was platinum blonde and jet black and cherry red and many other colors. I haven't done more than touching up my dark roots or getting highlights in the past few years, but I'm a HUGE fan of the dip dye hair! I'd do it myself if I didn't think someone would look at me funny. When I saw the Secretive hair by Magika, I loved the style. But more than that - I loved the dipped color!

Style - When I dip, you dip, we dip


The dipped colors come with Color Pack #3, so remember that if you're interested in just dipped colors. I really adore how Magika does the HUDs for the hair because it's like getting a small fatpack for a low price.

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Cupid by Aura
* Briar Glossy Natural lips added
Hair: Secretive, Color Pack 3 by Magika
Top: Slouchy Tank in Sugar Skull by Auxiliary [Collabor88]
Shorts: Soley in Used Washed Denim by NV
Accessories:
* Indra Painted Stacked Bangles by Zaara
* Glitter Nails by Izzie's
* Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
Pose by aDORKable Poses [Zodiac]
Photo taken at B&B Spiritual Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment