Monday, August 27, 2012

Well, That's What I Saw Her In.

When I put this outfit on, I thought of that line from Mean Girls. "I saw Cady Heron wearing army pants and flip flops, so I bought army pants and flip flops."

There's a big 50% off sale at Coldlogic right now AND there are new releases today, like the Waid top that I'm wearing, that fall under the sale price! It's win win for everyone! Expect my next post to have me covered in Coldlogic!

But today, I wanted to let you all know about a photo contest that's going on!

Style - Well that's what I saw her in


FATEwear will be releasing soon, and there's a photo contest going on for it! I guess this is mostly for men being that FATEwear is for the guys, but ladies, you know you can get in on it, too. It's super simple. Just pop on over to the store and get into the subscriber. You'll receive the Carter outfit. [I'm wearing the shorts in my picture!] Get in the outfit, take a great picture, and submit it to the FATEdesign flickr group. If you're the winner, you'll receive the ENTIRE launch collection!!

Have fun!

In This Post:

Skin: Chloe Fair 0 by Belleza
Hair: Froukje in Sahara by Truth
Top: Waid in red by Coldlogic [Sale!!]
Shorts: Carter by FATEwear [Subscriber Gift]
Shoes: Aussie Thongs in Red by SLink
* Natural mesh bare feet required
Accessories:
* Glitter Nails by Izzie's
* Indian Wax Bangles in red by Yak & Yeti [Free]
* Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
Pose by aDORKable Poses
Photo taken in the Mills Summer Camp Cabin by Second Spaces

No comments:

Post a Comment