Thursday, March 29, 2012

Change your thoughts and you change your world

I've discovered another perk of having such great people living on my island. Instant pretty places to take pictures!! What can I say? I can be incredibly lazy and finding a spot for pics can be hard. So thanks, Heidi and Black, for having a nice spot on your parcel for me to shoot a pic! I know you did it just for me!

Style - Change your thoughts and you change your world


coldLogic released more mesh goodies for spring this week, and oh I am in LOVE! Of course, I love pretty much all they do, but the new Weiss tops and Smith skirts are a total win in my book! They do standard sizing and the sizes are very true to fit.

Oh, and did you know that Exposeur is having a big sale?? All kinds of amazing poses just for youuu! The sale is until the 31st, so hurry down to shop!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Sky by Aura
Hair: Kumi Pony in Rye by Wasabi Pills
Top: Weiss in Tropic by coldLogic
Skirt: Smith in Tropic by coldLogic
Rigged Mesh Barefeet by SLink
Eyes: Pale Mint Utopia by IKON
Accessories:
* Devotion Bridal set by Earthstones
* Santa Fe bracelet by Amorous
* Silver Drop with Turquoise Necklace & Ring by Maxi Gossamer
Pose by Exposeur [Sale!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment