Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Blooming Rose

Fashion For Life starts today at noon!! I've been in pink girly heaven with this gown from My Precious by Agnes Finney called Forever Yours.

Style - A Blooming Rose


I don't wear a lot of gowns, but THIS one...WOW! So very impressed! It's like walking springtime, and being this lovely shade of pink, you know I'm very happy to float around in it.

I'm not sure which sim My Precious is on for FFL [I know, bad blogger!] but I'll update this when I get the SLurl. But truly, you should walk around FFL anyway because there's some wonderful stuff out there!

In This Post:

Skin: Briar in Grace by Aura
* Briar - Doll lipstick added *
Hair: Leesa 2 in Auburn by Truth
Dress: Forever Yours by My Precious
Pose by !Bang
Photo taken at the Invisible Cities

No comments:

Post a Comment