Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Someday, Somewhere

Last month I was away from SL for about a week while my daddy recuperated from another surgery, and I had my husband collecting things for me. Of course, when I got back, I was too tired to go back and look at everything, so imagine my squeal of surprise and happiness when I discovered this gorgeous Ingenue dress just waiting patiently in my inventory!!

Style - Someday, Somewhere


I believe the Ava dress came out for the Vintage Fair, and you can see that it is completely vintage inspired. The tight fitted waist, the sweet little peplum, and the slim skirt that Ingenue does so so well are all completely fantastic. You can't see it in the picture, but the back dips down a bit in a V shape and there is a zipper. It's just so so classy! Parts of the dress are mesh, so if you can't see mesh yet... well, sucks to be you, I guess.

Oh! And Nardcotix is having a big End Of The Year sale! 70% off the whole store! You can pick up these lovely strappy Edith heels for a SONG! I find the feet in these shoes to be cute and soooo easy to tint! Especially for me because one of the presets in the HUD matches my skin perfectly!

I think I need to go do a little more shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Lustre in Luxe 2 by Curio
Hair: Breathe in Brown 08 by Elikatira
Dress: Ava in Navy by Ingenue
Shoes: Edith in Silver by Nardcotix
Jewelry:
* Vintage 50's Pearl and Diamond Set by Dark Mouse
* Devotion Bridal Set by Earthstones
Pose by aDORKable Poses
Photo taken at Solaria


No comments:

Post a Comment