Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Air of December

Mmm...do you hear that? No, it's not the sound of Santa's sleigh bells. It's the sound of more new mesh things! And new hair!

Style - Air of December


Adam n Eve are getting into the mesh clothing game and have brought us this super cute Rhia dress! A cute tartan minidress, it is sleeveless and has a crisp white collar. The dress style is simple, which I LOVE because it means I can dress it up and down in many ways! Although AnE do not do Standard Sizing, I find that the fit of the AnE M size is almost exactly like the Standard Sizing M, if that gives you any indication of how the sizing goes, and there are 5 sizes included so you can get the best fit.

I woke up today to people squealing over the new Quirky hair at Elikatira and I rushed right over to demo. It was like a plurk party when I got there! But with good reason, because this loose braided pigtailed hair is just too cute. I did stretch mine to be bigger, though, since my head is weirdly shaped and I found it to be a little too close to my head.

Time to shop!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Luxe 1 by Curio
Hair: Quirky in Brown 08 by Elikatira
Dress: Rhia in Red by Adam n Eve [Mesh!]
Sweater: Afternoon Sweater in White by Magic Nook
Tights: Lace pantyhose in white by Attitudes [3 layers worn. They're very sheer.]
Boot tops from the Elsa boots by Surf Co.
Skates from the Skating AO by Kami Hitoe
Pose by Long Awkward Pose
Antlers by Merrick Thor [Unavailable because he's mean.]


No comments:

Post a Comment