Thursday, November 17, 2011

Indian Summer

I wrote this really awesome post, but ended up losing it. I don't feel like re-typing it all out again. I'm sorry!

Style - Indian Summer


The awesome LeLutka team is gearing up to bring us new MESH goodness! Celoe is coming soon, and if you join their in world group now, you can get this cute little Chelsea dress as a gift! Celoe will be bringing us great mesh clothes, shoes and accessories very soon, so if you're not in a mesh viewer yet, I'm terribly sorry that you'll be seeing me in loads of mesh soon. Celoe, along with Mon Tissu, SLink, and Lelutka, have come up with a Standard Sizing package so that if you wear one size in one brand, you'll fit into the same size in another brand. I think that this will make wearing mesh a lot easier, especially if other brands will work with these sizes, too. Now don't think you'll be cookie cutter, either. I wear a size M, but there are some friends of mine who are in a size S and yet they are more curvy than I am. There's really a lot of room to work with! Well, unless you're very large. But sizes for XL and XXL are in the works, I've heard!

This dress was the perfect simple outfit to pair with my Fanciers Best Necklace and Earrings from Undefined Lilies! I picked these up at the Vintage Fair and have been waiting for a chance to break them out. Sooo very classy and pretty. Love love love!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Pure 1 by Curio -Gala Phoenix-
Hair: Away in Blonde 07 by Elikatira -Elikapeka Tiramisu-
Dress: Chelsea by Celoe [Mesh! Group gift!] -Jaden Celoe-
Jewelry: Fanciers Best Necklace & Earrings by Undefined Lilies [Vintage Fair] -Liliana Barrs-
Pose by Glitterati -Katey Coppola-

No comments:

Post a Comment