Saturday, November 12, 2011

And I Look Like Donna Reed

Mmmm...more Vintage Fair goodies! I've been setting up Funky Junk's new Pasadena house that is out at the Vintage Fair for the past couple of days. It's all kinds of retro love! With Nana's TV Room Set from Hanaya, also at the Vintage Fair, it just makes you step back in time!

Style - And I Look Like Donna Reed


I was very excited to see Reale out at the Vintage Fair this year, especially with this adorable Soda dress! The skirt is a mix of sculpts and flexi, so you get nice movement, and the whole thing is really very figure flattering with the waistband and bow that hit in just the right spots.

If you haven't made it out to the Vintage Fair yet, be prepared for some lag, of course, but also be prepared to spend spend spend!! Oh! And I'll be out there tomorrow [Sunday the 13th] DJing a Sock Hop from 7pm-9pm SLT! I hope to see you guys out there for some great old music and lots of fun!

In this post:

Skin: Lustre in Luxe 1 by Curio -Gala Phoenix-
Hair: Delia in Swedish w/roots by Truth -Truth Hawks-
Dress: Soda in Acqua by Reale [Vintage Fair] -Mallu Mayo-
Shoes: Pimp Your Pumps Classic Platforms by Gos -Gospel Voom-
Nana's TV Room Set by Hanaya [Vintage Fair] -Moriko Inshan-
Pasadena House by Funky Junk [Vintage Fair] -Ulaa Coronet-
SS Meggasuc Vacuum by RC Cluster [Marketplace] -Redd Columbia-

1 comment:

  1. The texturing on that Pasadena House is INcredible. I seriously felt like I'd gone back in time!

    Also, you cook like Betty Crocker ;)

    ReplyDelete